January 18, 2015

Battlestar Galactica Reopening Soon

Update 1/18:

The testing continues. Nothing to report.






Update 1/3:

Finally. I have heard about the coaster's testing for a long time, and today I finally saw it in person.

They were running both tracks on a crowded Saturday afternoon. Guess they really want to reopen this soon.

Sorry for my terrible roller-coaster-shooting skills.








Update 11/25:

The noticeboard at the entrance of the Battlestar Galactica coaster now displays the following message:

"We are preparing for the re-launch of
Battlestar Galactica: Human vs. Cylon. 
Stay tuned for more updates"
Stay tuned indeed! But I am glad that the park has finally officially confirmed the reopening!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Luke, nice blog! Fellow annual passholder here haha. Did you happen to see the Human trains being tested? Only spotted Cylon trains undergoing testing a couple of weeks ago. I'm glad it's official now anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ming Shu Seah!

      Thank you so much for dropping by!
      I was not fortunate enough to see the testing on site.

      XD

      Delete