September 20, 2014

Halloween Horror Nights 4 @ USS - Construction Update

Halloween Horror Nights returns this year with some truly disturbing themes!
Let's get a preview of what to expect in this year's event!

Update 9/20:

This week, we noticed that flame effects have been added to the props in the New York Scare Zone.





Projection on the library facade is back!




It seems that they intends to set up another "Mini-Store of Evil" at the gift shop of Battlestar Galactica. (which reminds me of the musical "Little Shop of Horrors")





The Scary Tales Area is so twisted!



We finally saw the entrance to Jing's Revenge.




Update 9/7:

A lot of new installations can be found in the park this week, including the stage for The Minister of Evil.





The exciting new 3D Maze has its entrance sign set up.



Some new additions to the New York Area.







Layers of clothes are now blocking the paths of Bogeyman.



Egypt will be transformed into Canyon of The Cursed this year.




And this is the maze I am most excited about, The LAB (Laboratory of Alien Breeding).



Update 8/31:

 






I dig this setting very much. Since it is already the New York area, the shattered Statue of Liberty makes a lot of sense. Besides, it reminds me of the classic scene of this head of the statue in the found footage film "Cloverfield" that I love very much.




Is this a hiding spot?!




No visible progress can be seen here at the queue of Waterworld.


Bogeyman seems to be an very interesting area.

 










Stay tuned for more updates on the construction. See you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hey the Scary Tales Area and the Jing's Revenge entry gate both are really amazing. I love to visit such Halloween events in New York. I want to see more updates dear, and I will check your blog some other day. I will wait for your more updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martin!

      Thank you so much for your support.
      I apologize for the lack of new updates recently, as I am busy with my school studies.

      Delete