March 3, 2014

Random Blends 2014: CALIBR8

"Random Blends 2014: CALIBR8" is a free exhibition held by Communication and New Media Department of National University of Singapore. From 1 to 6 March, you can visit the galleries in ArtScience Museum to view the selected project works by CNM students.

I am fortunate enough to have my works featured in the exhibition. Here is a report from the opening day of the exhibit.



Go directly to the 4th floor and you can start your visit! (you can also visit the DINOSAUR exhibition in the basement with a ticket. Here is a report of that exhibit.)



The opening ceremony.


It was accompanied by drinks and snack




I was very excited that the game our group designed was here and visitors seemed to love it!


I would like to thank my group mates, Dennis, Welin, Chuan Xin and Mei Yi!




This ninja-themed board game was also the result of our group's hard work. (Thank you, James, Koko and Yian Lu.)


Meanwhile, I was also impressed by the artworks done by my schoolmates.
 












You can even use #hashtag and get your pictures on this virtual photo wall!




6 comments:

  1. I am very sorry to hear about the plane that is missing and for the friends and families of the crew & passengers. I hope they find it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. We can only hope for the best.

      Delete
  2. I went online and searched the crowd-sourced, satellite images of the area, to try and help at www.tomrad.com & www.digitalgobe.com websites. I did not find it. I hope they find it soon. This is really ridiculous. What if there had been survivors from a crash? We need better communications and coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tomnod.com
    http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014?source=malaysia

    ReplyDelete