May 15, 2013

One Day Trip in New York


The first city I visited in the US is New York. It is a 3-hour bus trip from Wildwood to New York, so I need to start really early.



I got excited when I saw the New York skyline at a distance.


However, the traffic was not perfect. We got stucked in the tunnel for quite some time.


But finally we arrived at Times Square.



I would love to see all these shows, but not today.




There is a free-admission Times Square museum.







The McDonald's at Times Square is also very unique, with murals of the city's greatest sights.






There is a Disney Store here as well, but I am leaving my Disney shopping later when I am actually in the parks.














 The Bryant Park, a great place to read, work or just relax.





Rockefeller Center has this giant Lego store, where you can use Argumented Technology to preview your model.




For lunch I had a plate of mashed potato, vegetables and steak. (The potato is simply amazing!)




The other store I am very interested in is Nintendo World.


To be honest, though being a huge Nintendo fan, I am disappointed by the store. The exclusive products are just not special enough.






Now our last stop, Central Park!




The park is a gem in the city. I have seen the concept of having a park in the middle of the skyscrapers in Hong Kong, but this is a whole new level.


People dedicated these chairs to people they love and miss.




I remember that in the ending of the movie "Cloverfield", the protagonists hid under this bridge to escape from the monster's attack. 








Central Park is just such a pleasure to look at.


At the end of the day, I took the subway back to Times Square.


See you next time, New York!



No comments:

Post a Comment